SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER MECKLENBURG COUNTY (Charlotte, parts of Matthews, Stallings, Mint Hill, Cornelius, Pineville, Davidson & Huntersville)
Effective March 26 at 8AM, we will be under a SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER here in Mecklenburg County through April 16. Know that Closings/recordation of Deeds, Real estate services (LIMITED to appraisers and Title services) and movers are exempt.
At this point, buyers and sellers will be able to carry on through Closing. For the full Order and LIST OF ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES, visit the MeckNC site.
Take-out & delivery, grocers and grocery delivery are all still open as well. So, no need to stock-pile food or staples.
Here are some things you CAN do:
- Go to the grocery, convenience or warehouse store
- Go to the pharmacy to pick up meds and other healthcare necessities.
- Visit a healthcare professional if not able to access virtually. *CALL FIRST
- Pick up food
- From a restaurant drive-through
- Take out with social distancing enforced
- DELIVERY is still allowed
- Visit home improvement store – practicing social distancing
- Walk your pet
- Take your pet to the vet
- Take a walk, ride your bike, hike, jog or be outdoors – ALONE or at LEAST 6-ft distance between one another.
- Help someone get necessary supplies
- Go to work – if you are an essential employee like healthcare worker, grocery store employee, law enforcement, first responder, food worker, journalist, home improvement employee
- More – see the full order and list of essential businesses above.
Be healthy. Stay safe. STAY HOME.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER MECKLENBURG COUNTY (Charlotte, parts of Matthews, Stallings, Mint Hill, Cornelius, Pineville, Davidson & Huntersville)