Top 10 on the Charlotte Homebuyer Wish List for 2019
Home design trends have really changed over the past decade. As the busiest selling season is well under way, home buyers are really honing in on their wish lists. We are seeing a continuation of many of the design trends of the past few years but also some refreshing new concepts.
1. Open Floorplans – Spacious rooms which lead seamlessly through the living spaces.
2. Smaller Homes – The Tiny House trend has created a desire for more compact homes which offer usable space without the heavy investment.
3. Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle – Home buyers are looking for ways to use their yards as additional living space.
4. Natural Materials – Natural woods, stone and other natural elements are making their way into the modern home.
5. Modern Kitchens – Gone are black granite countertops and replacing them are cool whites, clean lines and smart appliances.
6. Green Design – Energy saving homes, windows and appliances are very popular in 2019.
7. Smart Homes – Smart appliances, plugs, entries, security and much more are becoming a must-have.
8. Storage – Walk-in closets, garage storage and kitchen cabinets are still important elements.
9. Spa Bathrooms – Home buyers want bathrooms which offer relaxation with graceful design and warm lighting.
10. Multi-Use Rooms – From media rooms to home gyms, flex space is a popular feature for home buyers.
Ready to get moving? Let’s talk! Call or text (704) 491-3310
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Top 10 on the Charlotte Homebuyer Wish List for 2019